After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define your company info and company website address
- Customize your hosted careers page to reflect your organizational brand
- Integrate your hosted careers page with your company website
- Your user role must have permission to Manage Account Details.
Defining Your Company Info and Website
The company info that you define in your account details settings will establish the default city and state for each new job posting you create, define the company name associated with your job postings on external job boards and used in communications with applicants, and set the default time zone applicants will see in scheduled interviews.
The website URL entered in the URLs section of your account details settings will become a clickable link from your hosted careers page when you also have a logo uploaded in your settings. This is a great way for job seekers to learn more about your organization by navigating quickly and easily to your company website.
Defining Your Company Info:
- From your applicant tracking system (ATS) dashboard, go to Your Account in the top right side of your screen and select Account Details from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Company Info icon.
- Enter all the information you have about your company and click Save Changes.
Defining Your Company URL:
- From your ATS dashboard, go to Your Account in the top right side of your screen and select Account Details from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the URLs icon.
- Enter your company website address into the Company URL field and click Save Changes.
Branding Your Careers Page
Your hosted careers page is a place for your job postings to “live” online. It is optimized for SEO (search engine optimization). Whether you prefer to rely on our hosted careers page or direct applicants to a careers page on your company website that utilizes our Jobs Widget integration, it is important to customize your hosted careers page so any job seeker that finds your hosted careers page online can get a fully branded experience that aligns with your company branding.
Integrating with Your Company Website
Did you know that an overwhelming majority of applicants expect to see a careers presence on a company’s website? There are two ways to quickly and easily integrate the active job postings in your ATS account with your company website. First, you can place a text reference to “Careers,” or “Opportunities,” or a similar phrase on your company website and link to your hosted careers page. Alternatively, for a deeper integration, you can use our Jobs Widget to display any active jobs in your ATS account on a careers page on your company website.
Creating a link integration to your hosted careers page on your company website:
- From your ATS dashboard, go to Your Account on the top right side of your screen and select Account Details from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the URLs icon.
- Under the Your New Jobs URL section, you will find your hosted careers page URL. Right-click the link and copy it to your clipboard.
- You can then insert your careers page URL as a hyperlink to the word or phrase you are using to direct applicants to your job openings from your website. Below is a screenshot example of a website with a clickable link to a hosted careers page.
Using the Jobs Widget to integrate the active jobs in your ATS account with a careers page on your company website:
- From your ATS dashboard, go to Your Account in the top right side of your screen and select Account Details from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Embeddable Jobs Widget icon.
- You have two different widget options to choose from: The Forms Widget and the Listing Widget. Once you read through the information on the page describing the differences between the two options and you have made your selection, select all of the widget code that appears in the text box on the page and copy it to your clipboard.
- If you are able to add the code to your organization’s website, you can simply paste the embed code and publish your changes. If not, you can paste the code into an email and send it to your website administrator so he/she can paste the embed code onto the website and publish the changes. You can also apply your own website’s CSS to the widget code.
Here is an example of a website utilizing the Jobs Widget:
- Set/change your default time zone
- How to customize the intro text on your job listings page
- Embeddable Jobs Widget: How to connect your account to your company website
1. Branding your careers page is important because:
- Most job seekers will expect to find a careers presence on your company website
- It creates a branded experience for job seekers across your company website and your hosted careers page
- It creates an alignment of your company brand and voice across multiple platforms
- All of the above
2. Which of these are options are available to customize your hosted careers page?
- Upload a logo
- Enable custom ordering
- Customize the intro text
- All of the above
ǝʌoqɐ ǝɥʇ ɟo ןןɐ (2 ǝʌoqɐ ǝɥʇ ɟo ןןɐ (1 :sɹǝʍsuɐ