You can use the Mark as Hired button on an applicant's profile to import key fields from the applicant's profile and begin the employee onboarding process. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Mark an Applicant as Hired and Begin the Employee Onboarding Process
1. Open up the applicant's profile in PrismHR Hiring by clicking on the View Applicant button.
2. When the Application Viewer opens up, click on the Mark as Hired button.
You'll see a confirmation pop up box letting you know that the applicant's data has been sent to the Job Applicants menu and is ready to be set up as a new hire.
3. On the left hand navigation pane of your PrismHR account, go to H/R Action and click on Job Applicant.
4. Click on the drop down menu and select the applicant that you want to add as a new hire.
5. Once you've selected the applicant from the drop down menu, click on the Hire button on the bottom right side of the screen.
6. Click on the Continue button and follow the step-by-step instructions to add the new hire's information either via the New Hire module or the onHRP module, depending on which module you are using. You'll have the option to select your preference after you enter the new hire's social security number on the following screen (after selecting Continue).